Zelda OoT Market (Dance Remix) Zelda OoT Market (Dance Remix)

Nice!

It's a very nice remix of that song. And it seems well mastered. the only complaint is it could be longer and a bit more complex (more instruments) and the echo that starts at 0:36 makes the song a it harder to listen to, not to mention the dissonance it adds...
Other than those two flaws, i think the song is pretty great and is very fun to listen to! =D

Banjo Kazooie: Opening Theme Banjo Kazooie: Opening Theme

Good, but...

I like how the song is only played with a piano, and I like the piano itself, but there there are a few flaws you might want to fix.

While the song is mostly played correctly, I think I can hear a few wrong notes here and there. You might want to fix those.

Second, The piano sounds too auto matic. Like its a software instrument. try making notes extremely slightly off time and maybe add some more reverb.

Third, I like how the song was somewhat simple , but some parts can use a bit more complexity. Instead of switching back and forth between treble and bass, try combining the two.

Aside from some of those things I pointed out up there, the song is pretty smooth going overall and I really liked the classical sound you put onto this amazing score.

He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX

Love the uptempo beat! the instruments and variable effects add texture and mood and plenty of awe into the song. It is also satisfyingly long so there is plenty of great changes to take place before coming right back into the chorus. Well Done! This is probably the best remix of this song i've ever heard.

Great instruments! +2
Super Fast Beat! +2
plenty of Emotion. +3
satisfyingly long +1
Overall Great Song +3
Score: 11/10 5/5

8bit Random Battle Time?! 8bit Random Battle Time?!

Pretty good!

Loved the variable melodies and instruments as well as the beat, although the drums are not exactly 8-bit, it still was a pretty good song overall.

Good Melodies! +2
Great Harmonies! +1
Great beat! +2
good instruments +1
good song overall +3
score: 9/10 4/5

dashmyoku responds:

Why thank you good sir! ^_^ And sorry about the drums, I don't have any 8bit drums laying around. I should probably go find some... >.>

showdown|Shorter showdown|Shorter

i must say...

i cant believe this song is so unpopular! i mean, 633 listens??? this deserves much more than that.
i also have to let you know that this song sounds almost like it would fit into an old game i used to own by the name "Spiderman 2 The Sinister Six" for the gameboy color. it uses very similar synthesizers and therefor it is amazing.
10/10
5/5

King K. Rool's Kountry King K. Rool's Kountry

i was just about to say...

didn't i hear this before? but then i checked the description.

all of the instruments fit together nicely + 3
10/10
5/5

NH22 - Steven NH22 - Steven

farewell...for now...

nice beat. may need some more intense leads and a beefy bass. its just a bit too soft for me.
also, i will be waiting 2 years for more EarCandy.
i guess for now we'll have to turn to [F-777] for a while.

Chaoz Fantasy Rock/Orch. Chaoz Fantasy Rock/Orch.

Holy Crap

You almost made this better than the original!
i really like it. the drums especially. everything is so bright.
the only flaw is that the audio distorts at 1:24. but other than that blooper it was awesome!

Step responds:

Yeah that's my crappy mixing at work *blush*.

But thanks, really glad you like it!

Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle

pretty good!

pretty good
although you could of added a bit more percusion, and the synthesizers could have been better. to be honest, to me the synths sound a bit like MPC
But pretty good overall. you got the melody and rythem just right.

Witchykirb Witchykirb

my sister

is obbsessed with this song because she found it on youtube and shes a real fan of banjo kazooie. and i just so happened to find it on newgrounds!
love the lyrics myself because they're funny and accually sound natural unlike some random fan wrote them. +fav +vote